Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finally Posting New Chapter For Brotherhood!!!

Well folks...I've added an additional chapter to BROTHERHOOD posted here. At the present time all my stories are completely  current as I have their respective stories at present. I've been dealing with life and things, so I've been too busy to keep things moving along as fast as I would like.. Thanks again for all your support and patience.

Please feel free to comment or let me know what you think about the various stories posted. I don't bite unless asked.  =) As long as you're not flaming me, I would love some comments or thoughts. Thanks =)

 I  changed COMPLETE to UP TO DATE to avoid any more confusion I may have created. No series is finished at the moment, though at least one is nearing completion.  I have brought the stories listed as up to date to where they were  before Y-gallery went done so as of now those stories are up to date. I am making some adjustments to a few earlier stories to remove any grammar errors missed originally. All the various stories currently have a chapter is progress. I am currently trying to decide which story to work on full time, interested in what everyone is interested in seeing next story-wise. Leave a message and I'll make a determination from the comments left. Thanks for all your support. =)



ADVENTURES AT SCHOOL - (11) UP TO DATE & ONGOING

WATCHING THE BOYS - (11) UP TO DATE & ON GOING 

SUMMER DISCOVERIES - (6) UP TO DATE & ONGOING


PAPER CUTS - (5) UP TO DATE & ONGOING 



POOL PARTY - (5) UP TO DATE & ONGOING

DARK PRINCE aka A BOY'S GOTHIC TALE -  (4) UP TO DATE & ONGOING


JAYDEN'S DARK JOURNEY - (4)  UP TO DATE & ONGOING


THE BROTHERHOOD - (3) UPDATED WITH NEW CHAPTER


THIRSTY BOY - UP TO DATE AS OF PRESENT



~ ~ ~









5 comments:

  1. Nooo! Don't tell me Watching the Boys is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no the series isn't over yet, complete only means what has been published is now up to date on here. There is still more to come. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. will Watching the Boys be updated any time soon? I read in your y-gallery announcements that there's been an update but there hasn't been any here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete