Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome to my wonderful worlds of shota adventure!


These stories contain graphic sexual scenes between males under 18. If material of this nature offends you then you should not read these stories.


Additionally, if you are under 18 years of age in most states you are not allowed to read this story by law.


These stories are purely works of fiction.  Any resemblance to persons living or dead, or to events that may have occurred, is purely coincidental.


Please understand these are works of fiction. The actions described in these stories are not real nor encouraged or condoned in real life.


The author claims all copyrights to these stories and no duplication or publication of these stories is allowed, except by the web sites to which it has been posted, without the consent of the author.



Please note I may be alter the original stories slightly as I correct errors and smooth out rough spots I did not catch before initially publishing the various chapters. As I have become a bit more proficient with writing I find some of my early work in need of adjustments and refinement. The stories are the same, but hopefully are a little bit more polished as they should be. Thank you all for your support and interest over the past few years.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment